To support our team in Geratal, we are looking for a factory mechanic/mechatronics technician (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
What tasks do you expect?
- Servicing and technical support of our machinery
- Carrying out maintenance, repair and conversion work
- Cooperation in preventive maintenance
- Contributing ideas for the continuous improvement of our machines and equipment
What qualifications do you need?
- Completed apprenticeship/ ideally several years of professional experience in the technical field
- Experience in the servicing of machines and equipment
- Knowledge of pneumatics, electronics and automation desirabel
- Reliability and independent work
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Team spirit, commitment and flexibility
- Communication skills
What do we offer?
You can expect challenging tasks in a future-oriented company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- a secure and long-term job
- Performance-based remuneration and monthly bonus
- Individual further training opportunities
- Employer-funded pension
- Challenging and varied tasks
Have we piqued your interest?
Use our application form quickly and easily.
Contact Human Resources
If you have any questions, Ms. Martina Schramm is available at 036205/98-0.