To support our team, we are now looking for a Accounting Team Leader (m/f/d) at the Geratal location.
What tasks do you expect?
- Leadership and support of a team with up to 3 employees
- Create the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Payroll accounting
- Optimisation of current and new processes and tools in the accounting system
- Contact for auditors, tax advisors and management
- Diverse evaluations for the management and required reports at company and corporate group level
- Controlling & Cost Accounting
- Official reports and contacts
- Create clear and accurate reports for the management
What qualifications do you need?
- A successfully completed accountant's examination
- A successfully completed commercial training, a university degree in business administration or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Master simple and complex calculation methods
- Solid knowledge of internal and external accounting and corresponding data entry in accounting books and ERP programmes, in particular Mesonic & Sage
- Solid knowledge of payroll accounting, financial accounting and asset accounting
- Knowledge of tax, social and labour law
- Developing precise working methods
- Independent working style and punctuality
- Analysis and forecasting skills
- Basic technical understanding
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- High communication skills combined with assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Business fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken, other foreign languages are an advantage
What do we offer?
A challenging task awaits you in a future-oriented company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Individual training opportunities
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Challenging and varied work
- Employer-funded pension
Have we piqued your interest?
Use our application form quickly and easily.
Contact Human Resources
If you have any questions, Ms. Martina Schramm is available at 036205/98-0.