To support our team, we are now looking for a part-time purchaser (m/f/d) at the Geratal location.
What tasks do you expect?
- Place orders with approved suppliers and service providers to ensure that production is always supplied on time and in the right quantity
- Monitor delivery dates to ensure an uninterrupted supply of materials
- Creation and maintenance of standard purchasing master data within the ERP system
- Determine required quantities and trigger and control delivery schedules
- Booking delivery notes and checking incoming invoices for factual correctness
- Close coordination with other departments such as production, sales, logistics, etc.
- Coordination with suppliers regarding delivery schedules, supplier forecasts and associated capacities
- Planning tasks related to logistics and disposition (procurement)
- Supplier monitoring and participation in supplier evaluations
- Processing of supplier complaints and their monitoring
- Requests and comparisons of offers as well as preparations for contract negotiations
- Participation in internal and external audits
- Obtaining and checking order confirmations, the associated dunning process and early escalation in the event of impending supply bottlenecks and problems
What requirements do you need?
- A successfully completed university degree or comparable commercial training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in purchasing or a comparable qualification
- Basic knowledge of quality management (ISO 9001, ISO 13485) desirable
- independent and reliable way of working
- Basic technical understanding
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- High communication skills combined with assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Application-ready IT knowledge, especially in ERP systems is an advantage
- Business fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken, other foreign languages are an advantage
What do we offer?
A challenging task awaits you in a future-oriented company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Individual training opportunities
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Challenging and varied work
- Employer-funded pension
Have we piqued your interest?
Use our application form quickly and easily.
Contact Human Resources
If you have any questions, Ms. Martina Schramm is available at 036205/98-0.