Warehouse/logistics staff (m/f/d)
As a medical technology manufacturer, Geratherm Medical AG is looking to fill a vacancy in Geratal as soon as possible.
What tasks do you expect?
- Picking and packaging of orders
- Making products ready for shipment
- Carrying out goods receiving and goods issue tasks as instructed
- Loading and unloading of transport vehicles
- general warehouse management tasks
- Monthly inventory
What qualifications do you need?
- Work experience in the field of warehouse/logistics is an advantage
- Forklift permit preferable
- Communication and ability to work in a team
- Reliability, independent and thorough work
What do we offer?
You can expect challenging tasks in a future-oriented company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- a secure and long-term position with a 39-hour week
- the possibility of further training if you are suitable for the field of hazardous goods transport and warehousing
- Performance-based remuneration and monthly bonus
- Employer-funded pension
- Challenging and varied tasks
Have we piqued your interest?
Use our application form quickly and easily.
Contact Human Resources
If you have any questions, Ms. Martina Schramm is available at 036205/98-0.