To support our team, we are now looking for a Shift Manager (m/f/d) for thermometer production at the location in Geratal.
What tasks do you expect?
- Personnel scheduling and shift planning
- Coordinating the onboarding of new employees
- Process-related and quality assurance activities
- Quality tests according to specifications
- Shift reports and evaluations
- Optimization of the production processes on the machines and systems he oversees
- General order and cleanliness in the entire production area
- Compliance with and control of applicable company rules and regulations
What qualifications do you need?
- A high degree of independence, awareness of costs and responsibility
- Structured way of working
- Interest in process and solution-oriented work
- communication skills
- Company-oriented leadership skills
What do we offer?
A challenging task awaits you in a future-oriented company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Individual training opportunities
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Challenging and varied work
- Employer-funded pension
Have we piqued your interest?
Use our application form quickly and easily.
Contact Human Resources
If you have any questions, Ms. Martina Schramm is available at 036205/98-0.